Friday 7 May 2010

Difficulties I have faced so far

- Difficulties with Photoshop: creating the right slices, keeping the same general layout style for all 5 pages

- Difficulties with Dreamweaver: when I first started working with Dreamweaver I faced many problems with the html tags. I tried to first work with the tags only which seemed to take much longer than designing the page in dreamweaver. I tried my best to use html and design in the programe and found it challenging to find a way of combining what I had done in Photoshop with html and Dreamweaver.

- Difficulties with the Banner: after finishing the pages in Dreamweaver I tried to insert my Banners in Dreamweaver which took me a while as I had not kept the Banner in mind while creating the slices in Photoshop and therefore had to go back to the slicing and edit it all again.

- Difficulties with inserting the sound: I first tried creating Buttons in Flash for the sound I wanted but then decieded to insert the song I chose ("hey hey" by Dennis Ferrer") through a HTML tag ("embedded")

No comments:

Post a Comment